Stately, Gorgeous & Expansive
3,175 Sqft - 2154 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda, California 94501
Stately, Gorgeous & Expansive.
Built by Alameda’s renowned Delanoy & Randlett in 1909, 2154 Santa Clara is a 3,175sf 6 bedroom, 4.5 bath estate on a huge 10,400sf lot located in Central Alameda just 1 block from Park Street. This Edwardian Colonial Revival has been carefully preserved and enhanced through the years.
Originally a Single Family Home, it currently boasts a large 4 bedroom 2.5 bath 1,992sf Owners Unit AND an additional 2 bed 2 bath 1,183sf unit downstairs built in 2005.
2154 Santa Clara A: Ionic Fluted Columns adorn the front porch, inside the Breathtaking Woodwork, Built-ins, Box Beam/Coved Ceilings, a dramatic Formal Dining Room, gleaming wood floors, tastefully updated baths and sunny large bedrooms.
The pride of the home is the recently updated Chef’s Kitchen – the beautiful heart of the home, it features include herringbone backsplash, Walnut shelving, pot filler at the stove, new high-end appliances, bead board wall details – it is ready for gatherings, morning coffee and gloriously indulgent meals.
The large back porch has room for outside dining overlooking the gorgeously large backyard with mature landscaping and lush lawn – perfect for play, gardening or reimagined for additional living space.
2154 Santa Clara B: 2 bedrooms 2 bath with high ceilings, updated kitchen and baths and private patio, in-unit laundry.
Ample parking for all. Centrally located close to Vibrant Downtown Park Street, Schools, Parks and Transportation to SF.
2154 Santa Clara is a Remarkable Property in the Heart of Beautiful Alameda!
- Stunning Edwardian Estate on huge 10,400sf lot!
- Built in 1909, Remodeled in 2005 and 2021
- Unit B added in 2005 (House was raised 2ft 6in. and moved forward 12 feet)
- 1 Block from Historic Park Street
- 6 Bedrooms, 4.5 baths 3175sf
- Owners Unit: 4 beds 2.5 baths 1,992sf
- Unit B: 2 beds 2 baths 1,183sf with in-unit laundry and private patio
- Gorgeously landscaped front and backyard
- Original Woodwork, Built-ins, Wood Floors
- Remarkably updated kitchen and baths
- Loads of Parking
- Space to expand and build
- Newer Foundation (2005)
- Unit B collecting market rent!
- Conveniently located to Shops, Restaurants, Schools, Parks and Transportation
- Bedrooms : 6
- Bathrooms : 4.5
- Square Footage : 3,175 Sqft