Breathtaking City and Bay Views with Stunning Upgrades!
3550 Klamath is a sophisticated urban retreat located on a cul-de-sac in tranquil, wooded Joaquin Miller. This 3+ bedroom, 3 bath Mid Century home has been reimagined to fit the modern lifestyle.
The large living room has striking bifold glass doors overlooking the view and large front deck. Gleaming wood floors flow into the Dining area making this a wonderful home for both relaxation and gatherings. The thoughtfully updated kitchen is an open space – designed for both function and style.
The spacious Primary Suite includes a large walk-in closet, ensuite bath with oversized jet tub. 2 other bedrooms with sizable closets and a hall bath round out the top floor. Downstairs with its full bath and bonus spaces is a versatile area for family room, office, guest suite and more!
A huge attached 2 car garage has loads extra of space for storage or workshop. Located on a large 10,296sf lot, outdoor space abounds! Choose from 3 decks from which to gaze at the gorgeous views (don’t miss the upper deck with unobstructed views!), enjoy coffee in the ultra-private back patio or explore the spacious side yard.
Located in the highly desirable hills of Joaquin Miller – this home is close to vibrant parks, playgrounds, hiking trails, dog parks, Chabot Space and Science Center, schools, restaurants, cafes and easy access to Freeways.
- Breathtaking Views of Oakland, SF, Bridges and Bay!
- 3+ Bedroom, 3 Bath Updated Mid-Century Home on Cul-de-sac
- Light filled and Spacious
- Hardwood Floors
- Updated Kitchens and Bath
- Living Room Bi-fold Glass Doors allow for inside/outside living!
- Open Floor Plan
- Primary Suite with Ensuite Bath and Walk-in Closet
- Over 565sf of Bonus Space for Office, Guest Suite, Family Hang-out
- Over 10,000sf lot.
- 3 large decks, private patio and large side yard.
- Large attached 2 car garage
- Close to 500 acre Joaquin Miller Park with Playgrounds, Hiking Trail, Dog Park and more!
- Convenient access to Freeway