854 Sqft - 1544 5th St, Alameda, California 94501
Meticulously Updated Vintage Home in Alameda’s Popular West End.
Built in 1920 and extensively remodeled in 2019, 1544 5th Street is a 2 bedroom 1 bath single-level home with a spacious yard and loads of exciting potential! This property lives like a newer home with its updated electrical, plumbing, flooring, windows, insulation and much more!
The sophisticated bathroom has marble floor tiles and vanity, and radiant floor heating. Both bedrooms are roomy, light filled with spacious closets. The kitchen is a wonderful combination of style and function with granite counters/peninsula and intricate tile backsplash and plentiful storage.
The lovely landscaped backyard has plenty of space for relaxation, gardening and play. The large 326 sqft. detached studio/office structure is ready for use as increased storage, playroom or ADU (permitted plans will convey).
Location is prime with its close proximity to schools, parks, Santoro’s Deli, Farmer’s Market, Webster St, Spirits Alley, Alameda Landing Shops/Restaurants, SF Ferry, BART and Freeways.
- Prime West End Location
- Single level 2 bedroom 1 bath Vintage Home
- Extensively Remodeled in 2019
- 326 sqft finished Bonus Structure with City Approved Plans for ADU!
- Updated Kitchen with custom cabinetry, intricate tilework and granite counters
- Updated Bath with Radiant Heated Floors!
- Newer electrical, plumbing, flooring, windows and insulation
- Spacious, landscaped backyard for gardening and play
- Newly painted inside and out!
- Off Street Parking
- Close to parks, schools, Santoro’s Deli, Farmer’s Market, Webster St., Spirits Alley and Alameda Landing Shops/Restaurants, SF Ferry, BART and Freeways.
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 854 Sqft